Writing has a way of breaking you down. It forces you to see things in a different way. You develop characters to become things you never could.
Ten/Rose requested by: anonymous
One of my favorite Doctor/Companion matches.
- Mike Brown’s mom laid flowers where he was shot and police let a dog pee on the memorial site
- “Stand Up Against Racism" demonstration outside US Embassy in London
- Police claim to have no records of arrests of journalists
- Illinois school bans discussions of Mike Brown’s death
- Gov. Nixon introduces new Public Safety Director
- Push for police to wear body cameras continues
- Jon Stewart on Ferguson
How to gracefully deal with gay rumors.
I can not not reblog this
I love this.
Ron Swanson is my hero.
In a great tree on a great cliff in the Moor lived one such spirit. You might take her for a girl. But she was not just any girl. She was a fairy and her name was Maleficent.
DAN: I just think my work on Kill Your Darlings is the best work I’ve done on film to date that’s come out. It allowed me to get some confidence back; to be expressive again.
MELVYN BRAGG: There’s a scene where your character begs Lucien Carr not to leave him
I absolutely love this film.
harry potter is a story of… (insp)